It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Picture of The Month - July
Hannah and "The Bean."
Bonus pictures:
Fun Facts: The sculptures real name is Cloud Gate.
And it's 33 x 66 x 42 ft and weighs 110 short tons.
Grace and Julie like to see Hannah and Asher. Julie asks "Where did Hannah go?" and shouts "HASHER!" as I scroll down your blog. Cool pictures. Cute kids.
Wow - so THAT'S why "the Bean" is so cool. *snicker... 'cool beans'...* ahhh...
Honestly, I never really understood the coolness of it until I saw your 3 pictures. The reflections are astounding!
ps. sidenote: my word verification is "buggidi" ... I think I'm going to use that word this week. It makes me smile (and reminds me of the millipede you let crawl all over you daughter! ;)
3 comments:
fun! i bet she played for hours.
Grace and Julie like to see Hannah and Asher. Julie asks "Where did Hannah go?" and shouts "HASHER!" as I scroll down your blog. Cool pictures. Cute kids.
Wow - so THAT'S why "the Bean" is so cool. *snicker... 'cool beans'...* ahhh...
Honestly, I never really understood the coolness of it until I saw your 3 pictures. The reflections are astounding!
ps. sidenote: my word verification is "buggidi" ... I think I'm going to use that word this week. It makes me smile (and reminds me of the millipede you let crawl all over you daughter! ;)
Post a Comment