It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
The Right One.
Asher likes to take off his right shoe. Just the right one.
He takes it off in the stoller and chucks it over the side.
I wonder how many city blocks total I've walked in search of his missing shoe?
He is no longer allowed to wear shoes in the stroller.
I'm embarrassed how many times it took to learn that lesson.
Sounds like my morning. Ella was a major pill threw out one of her flip flops and I got it...thinking in my head ha, ha I fooled you. Only to get most of the way home and realize the other wasn't there....Grrr good thing they were the cheap flip flops. Still hope that I might find them sometime!
4 comments:
that is hilarious!!!! your children are DARLING! i wish you lived here so we could hang out.
Sounds like my morning. Ella was a major pill threw out one of her flip flops and I got it...thinking in my head ha, ha I fooled you. Only to get most of the way home and realize the other wasn't there....Grrr good thing they were the cheap flip flops. Still hope that I might find them sometime!
Maybe his right foot is bigger? What a cutie. I love it when kids start in with quirky ways. he's adorable.
how funny!
Post a Comment