Thursday, July 29, 2010

Top 10 Of Gross.

There are many things Asher does that gross me out.
(Many of them have to do with eating)

Counting Down:

#10. Eating wood chips at the park.
#9. Eating food from the pile I'm sweeping up.
#8. Eating crayons and markers.
#7. Barfing up sand at the Beach.
#6. Eating out of the trash.
#5. Putting park/beach garbage in his mouth.
#4. Playing in the black sludge behind our house after it rains.
#3. Grabbing his own poopy bum when I'm changing his diaper.
#2. Licking the toilet brush.
#1. Eating his own poop in the tub.


P.S. I predict that Asher will break some part of his body by age 5. He's going to be one of those kids with the cute tiny cast. He likes to jump off and hang from high places.

P.S.S. Little boys in tank tops are darling. I never would have thought.

4 comments:

E B said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww! I'm not sure I want a boy anymore.

angiedunn said...

oh, what do you know...my baby does those things too. minus #10 & #7. hilarious!!!

Jared said...

Is there such a thing as Fear Factor for babies? Seems like he could be a contender.

mommy said...

yeah it's a boy thing. they are gross.