Thursday, August 5, 2010

Five Awesome Girls.

These are my girls. And they rock.


There's Ali and the frog...

RaRa and the mutated grape...

Ruth the monkey...

Rashida the glue that holds us together...

And Rebecca the craziest girl I know.

I love these girls more than sugar. And I love sugar.


Camp was awesome awesome awesome!


Ruth should have been born a monkey. But glad she wasn't.
And I want Ali to be my personal trainer. That girl is in shape.


If your wondering where we are in the picture, just look for arms up.
We had the most enthusiasm for the hike.


Me and Sherry bring up the rear of the hikers.
Sherry is cool. No one can craft like her.


I love these girls. Did I mention that yet?
I'll never be the same after spending a few straight days with Rebecca. Can you see the cotton stuffed into her ears? Her and bugs don't mix. It's hilarious.


That's me. I didn't know I could fall in love with a sport so fast. Rock climbing is such an awesome rush of accomplishment.


If you go swimming with these two, you'll laugh. Alot.
They are all smiles at all times. I love to camp with them because they have good attitudes that you need when it's so hot you think you might melt.


Don't our nails look good?
The theme was "Got Integrity?"
Purple is the color of integrity.
We also had purple flowers in our hair.


We had such a fun time.

There were laughs, cries, grape soda, bugs, stinky bathrooms, glow-stick bracelets, bugs, crafts, swimming, bugs, smiles, singing songs, good food, inside jokes, humidity, bugs, no sleep, gun-shooting, giggles, gross water, and a few more bugs.

Can't wait to go next year.

Special thanks to Jared, Katie, and Kim for taking care of my kids so I could go. Appreciate your time.

7 comments:

E B said...

How fun! Yup, I know three of those girls on at least a superficial level, and you're so right. So glad you had a great time!

The Draxler Days said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I so miss young womens. You would be the greatest, greatest young women leader ever. And I LOVE rock climbing too. Atleast what I have been able to do! We should go some time. Ha, ha!

Diana said...

Lisa, sounds like you and the girls had an awesome time! Thanks for the post, it helped me to fondly remember my days of girls camp long ago (well... not that long ago.)

Jenni said...

Well...I guess this makes it more real for me that you are a young women's leader. Aren't you too young for that? Because I remember us going to camp pretty much yesterday ourselves....But you do look like the worlds best young women leader. Those are some lucky girls! :)

mommy said...

love your pictures! i had a blast at camp this year too. i LOVE LOVE LOVE yw.s

Ash and Joe said...

that looks awesome!!! what fun.

Elizabeth said...

How fun- the girls definitely seem awesome. And how interesting to see the differences in girls camps! You'd be so much fun as a leader. What lucky girls.