They say,
Your kids are high energy.
or
Your children are very passionate.
or
Your kids are very full of life.
And it's often followed by,
"If you could just channel that energy for good..."
But I know what they're really saying and I'm not offended one bit.

I spend 24/7 with these wild animals.
The truth is, they are crazy, hard, loud, difficult, and rambunctious.
Jared has decided they get it from me.
I turned out okay.
Look like Jared. Crazy like me.
But I know what they're really saying and I'm not offended one bit.

I spend 24/7 with these wild animals.
The truth is, they are crazy, hard, loud, difficult, and rambunctious.
Jared has decided they get it from me.
I turned out okay.
Look like Jared. Crazy like me.
Wouldn't change a thing about 'em.
5 comments:
Lisa you are great!
one thing is for sure: they are stinking cute.
you and your "spirited children" are all adorable.
That's funny, people say the same thing about Lucas.
I love that your kids are wild! They are supposed to be that way! Who wants boring kids anyhow? I'm so glad that you love being a mom- it shows.
your kids always look like they're having so much fun. it makes me wish they could play with my kids.
Post a Comment