Saturday, January 1, 2011

Picture of The Month - January


Us slipping into a food coma.

Jared planned a whole day of surprises for our anniversary.
It was special and sentimental.

We ended the night having dinner at The Melting Pot.
It's on my Bucket List to have a fancy fondue dinner date with Jared there.

It was 4 course kind of fancy. And I'm proud to say we ate it all.


We didn't eat much the next day.

Jared, it was my favorite day in history.

Love you for another six.

*When we lived in Tempe, AZ there was a billboard for the Melting Pot with shrimp on a skewer that I had to drive by everyday. That's how The Melting Pot made it onto the list.

Billboards work apparently.

6 comments:

Marie said...

"He's in a food coma. Get me a celery, stat!" (Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.)
Happy anniversary!

Jared said...

I'm on a diet now.

E B said...

We went there once for an anniversary too!

Kira: said...

I think this is your best picture ever. Happy (belated) Anniversary)

Courtney said...

We have eaten there twice for our anniversary and I love it. If it wasn't so expensive I could eat there once a month I think. Glad you guys had a nice anniversary.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a good one. Cute pics.

Word verification "nonaps"...no naps, lol...