Asher is so deprived and he doesn't even know it.
What he thinks is milk, isn't milk.
It's water with a milky afterthought.
I've tried it. Gross. He loves it.
Since he asks for "Hot Milk" about a billion times a day, we have to water down his milk so badly so he doesn't get too backed up in the bum.
The recipe for hot milk is about a 5:1 ratio of hot water to 1% milk.
Cruel. I know.
We were recently at a friends house for dinner and they gave him a cup of skim milk.
He was in heaven.
He demanded more.
On to other things...
Trains have taken over our lives.
The first and last thing Asher does in a day is play with his new, yet old train set.
I got 2lb weights for the kids.
My kids like to copy me when I exercise...
and I guess the 3 pounders were just too heavy.
I firmly believe the greatest, most satisfied, contented feeling I've ever had or will have in my life is when I quietly hold my babies while they are still little.
I call it Mommy Money.
He only draws balloons.
Modern day technology potty training.
Asher's newest tricks...
And this is why it's takes twenty minutes to get to the store that we live next door to.
And a video only his mother would love.
We love him.
He's like the family mascot.







4 comments:
I love this post- my kids fight over the 2 lb weights at our house. Lisa- Grace is quite the trainer. You two should work out together next time you're here.
I love the curb walking video- so funny! Our kids love to do that (drives me crazy) You are such a nice and fun mom!
Is that Jared's old crown vic in the last video? Kidding.
I love that you have the train set all through the hallway. Did your kids help to build it. We have a very similar train set and Charles will make Ethan a track and Ethan will destroy it after about five minutes of play, just for fun:(
Wow, potty training already! That kid is advanced.
The videos are so cute! Auntie Liz's heart just got bigger. And I can't tell you how jealous I am about the wooden train set- I've ALWAYS wanted one!
Post a Comment