Friday, September 30, 2011

My Life is Poo.

Have you ever walked down your hall and seen a lonely piece of poo just sitting there?
(I call it the lone nugget.)

Or walk into a room and mysteriously smell poo?

Or eat lunch on your couch, look down, and see poo smeared across your pant leg?

Or be bathing your kids and poo floats by?

Or smell your kid's breath and immediately realize he has eaten poo?

Or be so used to the smell of poo, you can't smell poo?!

I have.

Asher has revisited the bathtub floaters stage of poo and it's bringing back poo memories.





















I have figured out there are 4 main body fluids that I can be covered in. I've had them all.

Poo
Pee
Barf
Blood

Did I miss any?

I rank poo as the 3rd worst. Can you guess which is the worst?

#1.  ?
#2.  ?
#3. Poo
#4.  ?

And without looking can you guess how many times I wrote the word "poo" for this post?

See comments for answers.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

#1. Blood (I feel obligated to put this first due to the emergency aspect of it.)
#2. Barf. The smell stays on your skin even after a shower. And it makes me barf.
#3. Poo. It smells a little better than barf.
#4. Pee. I don't even shower for this. Gross I know. But life doesn't stop for pee.

And I wrote "poo" 14 times including the title.

Marie said...

So I totally contemplated this order before looking at the answers and I'd have to agree with you.

And I think Asher is exceptional in the poo department:)

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Huh. I was going to put barf first and then blood. (I only freak out if they're passed out, otherwise, meh.) Blood doesn't smell as bad as barf.

Unknown said...

I think saliva counts as a bodily fluid to be covered in (ok not really "covered" but slobbered over maybe), even though it is not gross at all compared to these other things. I dunno if your kids drooled a lot like mine does now...

Jess Hammond said...

Pooholic

Elizabeth said...

I'd say #1 is barf....oh I love the things you talk about ;)

Tanya Leigh said...

Thanks for the laugh, Lisa.

I'm with you. Life does NOT stop for pee. Try to explain this to Coy, please.

;)

I am up to my elbows in poo with these cloth diapers. I had a dream last night that I was playing a piano with a couple missing keys, and poo floated out of the missing keys.

It didn't really phase me, though.

Nast.

It's good to hear somebody else is dealing with this kind of "crap" too, and smiling. ;)