34,149.
That is how many pictures I have on my computer.
Out of 34,149 pictures, there are a handful that will be my favorites forever.
In no particular order:
 |
| Hannah and the dying Butterfly. |
 |
| Bucket Head Asher. |
 |
| The abandoned kid on the swings. |
 |
| Two related peas. |
 |
I want to squeeze the thighs.
And bite them. |
 |
1st picture. Dating for 1 week.
(Photo by Marie, Jared's sister) |
 |
This reminds me of monkeys and raccoons.
And how they won't let their treasure go.
Where the Red Fern Grows anyone? |
 |
| I love the serious look and squat. |
 |
| Most beautiful 2 year old I've ever seen. |
 |
Only people dating would think a 17 hour drive to MT was the best trip ever.
Hannah somehow made it my computer desktop picture.
I left it because I love it. |
 |
| First time seeing Asher. |
 |
| Grocery Trip. They pass out every time. |
 |
| I love how huge she looks. Like a troll baby. |
 |
| It's the belly fat hanging over his pants that I love. |
 |
The look on her face is so her at that age.
A innocent devil child. |
 |
Air and Water show.
Might just be my favorite picture of him.
To this day, loud noises really really scare him.
It all started here. |
 |
| Maybe this one is my favorite. |
 |
| I just love it. |
 |
| No one is as comfortable as a toddler with his special blankie. |
 |
| Her love for bugs will be talked about for the rest of time. |
 |
| When he wore these pj's, I hugged him much. |
 |
| Will forever be my favorite picture of my sister-in-law Ely. |
 |
| Asher's turtle face. |
 |
| Most beautiful new-born I've seen. |
 |
I love it because everyone looks bad.
Hannah is crying, Jared's weird look,
my eyes closed, and Asher is spitting up.
(Photo by Elise) |
My name is Lisa, and I take lots of pictures of the people I love.
3 comments:
Love it! You've left me laughing.
I love all those photos too! So precious. The bucket head cracked me up! I do love your cute family. ;)
What a fun trip down memory lane! Our pictures are so diviied on different hard drives, I just can't get a look at all of them like that. Time to compile.
and, p.s. How do you put captions on the pictures??
Post a Comment