Monday, April 16, 2012

The Short Club.

Hannah has been begging me for months to cut her hair short. 

I have steadily said no.

Look how pretty it is!


And you all know I don't have a good track record of cutting my kids hair with success.

But recently she asked in a serious tone if I would do it. She said she really wanted it done. 
(She has 2 friends with short hair.)

So I caved and cut. 

But first I watched at least five You Tube videos about cutting hair.










































After it was all done she said, "Now I'm in the short club!" 

Hannah absolutely loves her hair cut.

She has told perfect strangers on the street about it.

I love it too. But mainly because washing and combing it just became 7 inches easier.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope my little girl is as adventurous as she is. I think little girls with short hair are just disgustingly cute.

E B said...

My Hannah is asking and asking to join the short club too! On Easter when she's 4, to be specific. Perish the thought - I love it long as well. Though I love Sarah's short and have been glad she cut it so I had to cut it!

Anonymous said...

Hannah Is so cute! :)

please follow my blog.

Seamore Tomato said...

Hip hip hooray for the short club!

Elizabeth said...

Hannah is a cutie with long or short hair! I'm glad that combing her hair is easier! So cute how much she loves it too!