It's my creative outlet.
![]() |
| Please note the scrunched socks. I don't dare pull them straight. He would yell at me. He has strong opinions on sock fashion. |
![]() |
| Cooking and Eating. My two favorite hobbies combined made for a pleasant evening. (California Benedict) |
![]() |
| Homemade Kaleidoscope. |
![]() |
| He thinks my music is too loud. It's not. This is coming from a kid who spent 20 minutes this morning screaming for unknown reasons. |
![]() |
| I have a small problem. My kid is refusing to wear clothes today. Could make going in public a bit awkward. |
![]() |
| They are pals. |
![]() |
| It flew. |
![]() |
| Asher's best buddy. |
![]() |
| I found this lil' guy making his way through a house I work at. I think he took a wrong turn. |
![]() |
| This is a dad helping his daughter out during a game of Go Fish. He knew she needed the angelfish card. |
Instagram was made just for me.
But I let other people use it since I'm nice.










2 comments:
What's your instagram username? I'm whatthekatie
Aw, cute pics. So fun to see your sweet life. Love the pic of Hannah flying kites with Jared...oh and thank goodness for blurry photos to provide modesty! Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment