![]() |
| Asher barking orders at me from the couch. Story of my life. |
![]() |
| Asher snuck the iPad into bed tonight. He tries this alot, but tonight I let it slide. |
![]() |
| Pancakes are just an excuse to eat dessert for breakfast. |
![]() |
| It's hard not getting your way. |
![]() |
| The obstacle standing between me and a nap. |
![]() |
| Birthday. |
![]() |
| Hannah thinks everything is a wonderful, amazing, magical experiment. I wish I could be more like her. |
![]() |
| Planting Day. |
![]() |
| It's adorable how little boys get to ground level when playing with their trains. It's a little less adorable when they do it butt naked. But just a little. |
![]() |
| I myseteriouly crave Zebra Cakes at all times. Even though I know they are made of chemicals and leave a waxy film in my mouth for hours. |










1 comment:
Holy laundry, Batman! So cute to see snippets of your life. I need to be more like Hannah too- life should be magic. And Asher, put some clothes on! ;)
Post a Comment