![]() |
| Asher is a milkaholic. And I'm the responsible bartender. At some point in the day I cut him off. It never goes well for him. |
![]() |
| For unknown reasons I was compelled to collect a mountain of these leaves. |
![]() |
| Flips. |
![]() |
| Water is the only thing in the Universe that makes Asher nervous. |
![]() |
| He usually watches other people have enormous amounts of fun. |
![]() |
| You often feel bad seeing him sit there alone while you have a ton of fun. |
![]() |
| The waves this week were out of this world huge and awesome. Unusually big for the lake. |
![]() |
| Bed-head Mohawk. |








1 comment:
Oh my goodness I love the hair! I'm not always a big water person either, if I were there I'd hang out with Asher! I guess it's his kryptonite if he's not scared of anything else?
Post a Comment