Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's The Way It's Going to Be.

Once upon a time, long long ago,  I actually updated my blog weekly.

And then suddenly I didn't.

The End.


When I was prego with Asher, my constant craving was eating meat off the bone with bare hands. 
It wasn't a pretty time in my life.


I love the morning shadows on my walls. Do you see the fairies? A light wind makes them dance.


Asher was born to ride a bike. It's a sight to see.


This guy is cool. I've seen him for years walking around in my neighborhood. 
I see him twiddle on that whistle all over Hyde Park. 
His name is Ron the Piper. 
And I emailed this picture to him because he said he liked it.


I'm so sad that beach weather is almost over. So so so so sad.
We had the best beach summer.
And Asher loves his swim suit. 
He would wear it everyday if I let him.


I am my daughter's mother. 
When I see a weird bug I get excited and take a picture to show her.


Hannah was invited to a Sweet and Sassy birthday Party. She hated it at first. 
She's closing her eyes hoping it will be over soon.


Then she loved it.




He gets stuck in the position. 
He can't push off the wall to get back onto the couch. 
It's really funny.



This is my fake fire place in my house. At first I thought it was horribly ugly and weird.

This is a close up of the tile.


Now I love it.

Who wants a boring plain house when you can have cool 70's tile sprucing it up?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah once upon a time I updated my blog all the time too. And now I don't either. Love the shadows. That is a busy fireplace! Glad you like it!