Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Non-toy Toys

Every once in a while I get a funny look from people when we're in public. They are looking at what Hannah is playing with. She does have actual baby toys. But, she became bored with those months ago. I could spend money and buy her all new toys. Whats the point? She is just going to get bored with those eventually. So she has adopted all kinds of weird new toys. She loves them!
This is a tin foil ball made from the tuna casserole we had for dinner one night.
She loves to play games with this butter container. She takes it off her head and puts stuff in it.
Keys are always a baby's favorite.

Not pictured is a string of Mardi Gras beads. They go everywhere she goes. I've actually had to call family to see where we left them at.

10 comments:

Jenni said...

Yeah Lisa! I love your blog. And your baby is soooo cute! I miss you and need to call and catch up cause I don't have a blog. :) Good luck with the search for the house and the perfection of your mac and cheese recipe!

Elizabeth said...

Hannah is so cute! Marleen (sister waite) has a blog on here as well- merrymarleen.blogspot.com. I enjoy looking at everyone's babies. Good luck with finding a house! It's always a challenge. Love you & miss you

Liz

Marleen said...

Elizabeth is correct. Visit our site. Your baby is adorable and I love all her many toys. My girls enjoy a few of those kinds.

Tanya Leigh said...

Cute! Hooray for blogging! :) Non-toys are always great for the imagination, so keep it up! :)

Kyla said...

Hi there! You may not know me (Kyla -Ray- Pew, but our hubbies work at Amex together, and went to MHS, remember Michael Pew? And I knew your brother Chris! We decided you should buy our friends house here in PHX (laveen). Tell Jared to talk to Mike! Hannah is SOO cute!!

Patterson Family said...

We've ruined our fair share of remotes and cell phones with the kids thinking they are bath toys or toilet toys.

angiedunn said...

Yay for another fun blog to stalk!

We are really into the non-toys too! Chloe gets bored of the real ones...

Hannah's adorable!

Kasey said...

I've been waiting for you to start a blog! Whenever I check Marie's I check to see if your name has been added to her list. It has! YEAH! Hannah is adorable. You and Jared look happy and cute. Good luck on the house hunting. Glad we are done for a while. It'll all work out though.
Kasey (Garlock) Turner

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hi Lisa, it's me Natalie Evans Belnap. Your family is so cute and it's so good to see you. Send me an email and I will invite you to my blog jnbelnap@hotmail.com.

Brittney Burton said...

Hannah is so cute! I am glad you girls came to Luke's birthday party! We need to get together and play the Wii