
(Full body shot... we love to sqeeze his legs)

(He's good at lifting his head during tummy time)

(Hannah likes to pile her animals around him)

(Asher attempting to play our game of "Straight Baby")
I call Asher "Grease Monkey". He should get 2 or 3 baths a day. He sweats, he smells a little sour at times, and his hair is always greasy. But I love that little boy to bits.
To pre-warn you, Asher doesn't do many tricks, so video of him isn't too exciting, but enjoy!
5 comments:
Asher is such a cute baby! I love seeing pics of your beautiful family.
He is SOOO cute! Thanks so much for posting the video of him!
He is so darling. Both your kids are. Glad you're enjoying Chicago, but I'm still sad that I missed you in Mesa!
Your kids are so cute - I love Hannah's curly locks and Asher's straight hair.
he is adorable! i couldnt get either of my boys to have tummy time they would throw fits and bury their heads in the ground. I just LOVE all his hair. Im sure you do to... thats most likely why he has greasy hair...from playing with it and touching it all the time. but its a good trade off in my book. So fun. Hope things are going well for you over there.
Post a Comment