It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
I cannot believe how grown up she looks! I wish I could see you two with TWO kids. Crazy! At least she is sitting next to him without hitting, kicking, biting him. That is always a good thing!
That's a great shot! It really catches how instantly the older ones grows up.
But really, are you gonna give me a self portrait for my april theme? I'll even link to you if you want.
And do you guys want to do a little get together this summer with Allison and Daniel. We could all congregate at my house for like a week and have some raging Settler's games. You know you want to. Email me!
your kids are just so beautiful. and your boy looks just like you, how fun. and i love all his hair. not to mention your sweet hannah's curls. so beautiful. hope things are great for you.
Okay, so beside the fact that Hannah totally looks likes a giant, I have come to an important realization about Asher. Granted I am a little prejudiced and I have only seen a limited number of pictures, I think Asher totally looks like a mini GC model. I can definitely see it in his future. So while Hannah has a future in running marathons, Asher's future is definitely on the runway! I miss you guys and love you lots!
I TOTALLY know what you mean. When my parents brought Adalyn in to the hospital after I had Jacob my first thought was, "SHE IS HUGE" followed by "where did my little girl go?" and when I got home, "how did I ever carry her while I was pregnant?"
9 comments:
So cute! He is photogenic, a good trait to have!
Or Asher is really tiny...
(But really Hannah is huge)
I cannot believe how grown up she looks! I wish I could see you two with TWO kids. Crazy! At least she is sitting next to him without hitting, kicking, biting him. That is always a good thing!
you're funny.
That's a great shot! It really catches how instantly the older ones grows up.
But really, are you gonna give me a self portrait for my april theme? I'll even link to you if you want.
And do you guys want to do a little get together this summer with Allison and Daniel. We could all congregate at my house for like a week and have some raging Settler's games. You know you want to. Email me!
I can't believe how much he looks like Jared. I love all his hair! Way cute.
your kids are just so beautiful. and your boy looks just like you, how fun. and i love all his hair. not to mention your sweet hannah's curls. so beautiful. hope things are great for you.
Okay, so beside the fact that Hannah totally looks likes a giant, I have come to an important realization about Asher. Granted I am a little prejudiced and I have only seen a limited number of pictures, I think Asher totally looks like a mini GC model. I can definitely see it in his future. So while Hannah has a future in running marathons, Asher's future is definitely on the runway! I miss you guys and love you lots!
I TOTALLY know what you mean. When my parents brought Adalyn in to the hospital after I had Jacob my first thought was, "SHE IS HUGE" followed by "where did my little girl go?" and when I got home, "how did I ever carry her while I was pregnant?"
Post a Comment