It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Too hard to tell, but then again I am not very good at that game. I can't tell who my own child looks like, although I don't think he looks like either one of us, who knows. He is his own little person and I am sure will change so quickly and maybe he will end up looking like one or the other of you.
I would have to say he looks the most like Jared...but that last picture, it's pretty scary! Miss seeing you--any chance you will be in the valley this summer?
7 comments:
1. The third guy. 2. Lisa 3. Jared
I think he has Jared's nose & Lisa's chin. The rest is all him. (Meaning, I can't tell.)
Too hard to tell, but then again I am not very good at that game. I can't tell who my own child looks like, although I don't think he looks like either one of us, who knows. He is his own little person and I am sure will change so quickly and maybe he will end up looking like one or the other of you.
Hmm... I pick Jared. What do you guys think?
I think he definitely looks like Christopher Walken. But if it's someone in our family definable Lisa.
I would have to say he looks the most like Jared...but that last picture, it's pretty scary! Miss seeing you--any chance you will be in the valley this summer?
Ha ha, I love it! There's a website www.totallylookslike.com that is similar...lol
Post a Comment