It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
365 Days Goes By Fast.
Me and Asher. 1 year ago today.
(Due Date 2-24-09)
It was easy to change his diaper when he was a fetus.
Now I have to pin him down with my leg to keep him from rolling over, thus flinging poop everywhere.
But he's a good boy otherwise. So we're gonna keep him.
My first reaction to seeing your post with you pregnant, was, SHE'S PREGNANT AGAIN! but then I thought, no way she could have that big of a belly and I read what you wrote. :)
I remember how cute you were when pregnant. You're still cute, just not AS cute :) Just kidding. totally kidding. He's so cute. And I just got caught up. Thought your post was cute about Jared, since I don't know him at all. Enjoyed the barf post, too, since we've just been through that, too. Sorry that you had it, too.
9 comments:
Nice Belly! I think that Hannah and Asher have almost the same face!
He's too freakin cute. And can I just say that you were adorable pregnant?
Could your prego belly be any cuter?!?! Gheesh! Time does fly by fast for sure!
Wow, time flies! You looked so cute preggo! Asher is so cute, glad you're keeping him ;)
Yeah, no fair about how cute you are when 9 months pregnant! Asher is a sweetie!
My first reaction to seeing your post with you pregnant, was, SHE'S PREGNANT AGAIN! but then I thought, no way she could have that big of a belly and I read what you wrote. :)
I remember how cute you were when pregnant. You're still cute, just not AS cute :) Just kidding. totally kidding.
He's so cute. And I just got caught up. Thought your post was cute about Jared, since I don't know him at all. Enjoyed the barf post, too, since we've just been through that, too. Sorry that you had it, too.
Happy 1st Birthday Asher!
We love you!
I laughed so hard when I read the line that changing his diaper when he was fetus was so easy! you are so hilarious!!
Post a Comment