
If Hannah is in a car longer than 15 minutes, she barfs.
(Do you know how long it takes to get a car seat clean of barf? 3 hours start to finish.)
Asher has always spit up a chunk of his meals since birth.
And now lunch didn't agree with him, so everything is coming back up. Breakfast too.

(What's the point in putting clothes on him? I've changed his clothes 3 times in the last hour.)
I long for the barf-free days of parenthood.
I can still remember the first time I barfed. It was night time. I didn't know what was happening. I thought the insides of my head were coming out. I was really scared. I kept the vomit in my mouth for a long time till finally I spit it out in the toilet and told my mom what happened.
As previously stated, barf is my least favorite body fluid to be covered in.
What's yours?
Edit: He's been barfing for 5 days. And for one of those days I was barfing too. Fun stuff.
4 comments:
Barf for sure is the worsty. Not that poop is a treat.
Lisa, One day your kids are going to be all grown up and out of the house, and you will yearn for someone to barf all over you.
Just kidding. I think barf trumps.
And as a side note, we actually already referenced that birthday video today. Grace wanted to "watch Hannah" so she and Julie watched all of your old videos while I mopped the floor.Love you guys!
My munchkin was throwing up the other day and after it was all done he cried and said, "I foo up on Mr. Pig."
Poor little guy... I threw Mr. Pig (aka Piglet) into the wash right away just for my sweet boy.
Luckily I don't think that I have ever been barfed on but I have been spit up on plenty--probably at least once a day for a year. Good luck with everything and I hope Asher feels better.
Post a Comment