
Jared was born 11 days before Lisa.

Hannah and Lisa's birthdays are exactly 6 months apart.
We celebrate our half birthday on each others birthday.

Hannah spelled backwards is Hannah.
It's called a palindrome.

Jared, Hannah, and Asher are Hebrew names.

Hannah was almost named Ruby.

Asher was almost named Noah.

Lisa was almost named Christina, or Stephen if a boy.
Glad I was a girl.

Asher's middle name, Cole, is short for Coleman.

Hannah doesn't have a middle name.

Lisa has double-jointed thumbs.
4 comments:
I love birthday randomness. Jon's birthday is Aug 20th and Melanie's birthday is July 20th. Our anniversary is Dec 20th. Obviously we must love the 20s around here. Also kind of funny: Savannah was born July 28th, so her and Melanie's birthdays are 8 days apart. But then Spencer's birthday is May 28th, just 2 months prior to Savannah. If I'm lucky with numbers, then our baby will be born on May 20th. It would keep with our current birthday pattern. He's due May 31st, so I consider it a definite possibility and what I'm secretly hoping for.
lol. I'm the only one in our little family who doesn't have a birthday with a 2 in it.
V: 20th
A: 22nd
I: 2nd
R: 22nd
Ralexwin: 20th
Cannwin: 14th
I'm such an outsider.
Those are incredibly interesting random facts. - I was always intrigued that my family's birthdays all fell in separate, months - except one sister. April - July, August... through to December.
Now I want to analyze our random bday facts more deeply. :)
I love random family trivia like that...all of our bdays have a 2 in them, and both my mom and sis were born on the 12th.
I love the name Ruby, I think it's so cute. How cute that you celebrate half bdays with Hannah.
My dad picked out both mine and my sis's names, my mom liked names like Sarah Ruth. Or if we had been boys we likely would have had Mitchell as a middle name (mom's maiden name, honoring her dad). There's a long line of women in my family with Content as the middle name, the oldest daughter of the oldest daughter. My aunt never had children to pass it down, so my generation has been skipped. Perhaps one day I can get it going again.
So fun to learn about you all. ;) What a cute family.
Post a Comment