It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
i'm glad i'm not the only one. do they stay up until 10 too? gotta get some curtains for that room.
I should put them to bed later, but I'm done being a mom at 7 pm on the dot.
lisa! if i read up on people's blog reguarly like i want to, yours would be one of my everyday reads! i loved your curly hair post! you make me laugh!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i'm glad i'm not the only one. do they stay up until 10 too? gotta get some curtains for that room.
I should put them to bed later, but I'm done being a mom at 7 pm on the dot.
lisa! if i read up on people's blog reguarly like i want to, yours would be one of my everyday reads! i loved your curly hair post! you make me laugh!
Post a Comment