It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Wow, that is awesome! Good for you! You look soooo HAPPY! You must have had a good time! Brandon and I have never attempted a trip like that! I don't know who I would feel ok burdening my kids with for that long!!
Alan wanted to know more about your date. I explained to him it was picture of the month, not story of the month.
I've only ridden my dad's scooter once. It was just after I'd driven Diana's truck (manual) so I had to get the idea of switching gears with my hands instead of feet, and I was so nervous I'd tip it. I should try again though.
10 comments:
That is a wonderful picture!!!! I can feel the love. :)
Cute pic! Glad you got some time together!
Wow, that is awesome! Good for you! You look soooo HAPPY! You must have had a good time! Brandon and I have never attempted a trip like that! I don't know who I would feel ok burdening my kids with for that long!!
Jealous, that is all that I can say!
24 hour date? That's awesome.I'm happy for you guys!
Lisa, do you ever drive the scooter?
I drive the scooter all the time. But not on the freeway. About a 5 mile radius around Hyde Park.
I drove on the freeway in AZ. I was scared/excited.
It's quite a rush.
That's it?
Alan wanted to know more about your date. I explained to him it was picture of the month, not story of the month.
I've only ridden my dad's scooter once. It was just after I'd driven Diana's truck (manual) so I had to get the idea of switching gears with my hands instead of feet, and I was so nervous I'd tip it. I should try again though.
I feel like I am partly responsible for picture of the month! Miss you.
If your dying to know what we did:
Lots of shopping
Awesome lunch
Movies
Sat at the park.
Art museum
Dinner at home
Tv.
Sleep in.
And all without kids
Post a Comment