Peapod Labs had a family outing.
Apple and pumpkin picking.
It was good old fashioned fun.













He tried to put the fallen apples back onto the tree.
When they wouldn't stick he'd yell at them and throw them down.

This is Guillermo.
Hannah thinks he's the coolest.
He and Jun took most of the awesome pictures in this post.

The kids took feeding the cow rather seriously.
Such a good day.
Apple picking is my new favorite fall tradition.
7 comments:
cutest pictures! i love that one with asher & the apple in his mouth. also: you are gorgeous.
Cute kids + fall beauty = the cutest pics ever! Great pics, the lighting is really wonderful! What a fun new tradition.
Oh that look so fun. That family picture is perfect! I love the apple in Asher's mouth.
Lisa, you look SO PRETTY in those pictures! I want to go apple picking! That sounds so fun! I am sure the apples taste so good right off the tree! That is so cute the Asher wanted them back on the tree!
I LOVE the family picture of the four of you!!! You should frame it:)
those pictures are precious! There's just something magical about doing stuff the old fashioned way, isn't there?
Mine too. :)
Post a Comment