10 years ago today...
![]() |
| (I hate this picture... so much.) |
I left home to talk to people about Jesus. I love love loved it.
![]() |
| MTC- Sister Chaney |
![]() |
| East Hampton, CT- Sister Farnsworth |
![]() |
| East Hampton & Fairfield, CT- Sister Markov |
![]() |
| Fairfield, CT- Sister Jacobs |
![]() |
| Putnam CT- Sister Paul and Pedro (My most prized picture from my mission) |






4 comments:
This is so great.
totally awesome! i was just telling my husband what a great trainer you were for my little nervous nelly self. good times!
Aw, so fun to see those pics. Good times! I can't believe that it's been 10 years. I'm still so thankful to have served with you girlie! Hugs ;)
Yay! Fun pictures. You were a super missionary, a great companion, and very patient with me- thank you for putting up with me and forgiving my shortcomings. I love you "Toeman" !!!
Post a Comment