It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Wowser! How are you adjusting to that! Super cute. I just got my hair cut again...went cheap and don't like it as much as last time. That will teach me! We need to schedule an appointment again. I need to chat!
Wow, you chopped all of your hair off. From what I can tell it looks pretty cute. You will have to take a picture and "model" your new haircute for all of us to see. I just love all of Hannah's curls.
8 comments:
WOW! So short. I love it!
Love the hair cut! It's too cute!
Wowser! How are you adjusting to that! Super cute. I just got my hair cut again...went cheap and don't like it as much as last time. That will teach me! We need to schedule an appointment again. I need to chat!
I saw that in my mom's pictures. Love the "summer do"! And I love Hannah's curls. I think they fit her:)
I went from 30 minute prep time to 4 min.
A busy mom has got to love that.
Wow, you chopped all of your hair off. From what I can tell it looks pretty cute. You will have to take a picture and "model" your new haircute for all of us to see. I just love all of Hannah's curls.
Sassy new cut!!! :)
Cute hair! Cute kids! You have inspired me to cut my hair...
Post a Comment