It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
So I love the title of that post being Mama Llama Ding Dong because I call my mom Maammllamma!! That's how it's spelled in my phone even. So i was just wondering if that was merely a post title or if it's a name your mom gets called by you? That's is way totally fun she could visit. Don't you love moms?
I call my mom, "Mama Llama" sometimes as a greeting when she calls. I could explain the rest but it wouldn't come out right. But the title is very heartfelt and has nothing but love for my mom. Yes, mom's are the best. They make everything right.
2 comments:
So I love the title of that post being Mama Llama Ding Dong because I call my mom Maammllamma!! That's how it's spelled in my phone even. So i was just wondering if that was merely a post title or if it's a name your mom gets called by you? That's is way totally fun she could visit. Don't you love moms?
I call my mom, "Mama Llama" sometimes as a greeting when she calls. I could explain the rest but it wouldn't come out right. But the title is very heartfelt and has nothing but love for my mom. Yes, mom's are the best. They make everything right.
Post a Comment